About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin


In 51 days I will turn 40

What is it about this age that causes so much celebration, some regret & such reflection?  Maybe it’s because we never thought we'd really turn 40? Maybe it’s the anticipation of all the new memories to make over the next 40? 

I've decided to make it one of the most challenging & memorable years in my life.  To celebrate I want to try new things, take risks & to start something big!   

My goal is to find new challenges, recruit my family & friends to complete them with me & then blog about the journey!  Feel free to make suggestions about activities (mental, physical, spiritual...) for consideration!  There will be much to figure out and to plan but it could be quite an adventure. 

(BTW starting a blog was goal #1!)