About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Challenge Complete (with the Help of my Girls)!

Girlfriends & Cover Models!

I just returned from the Women's Half Marathon in FLA. It was a perfectly timed girl's weekend full of laughs, advice, sun, running and wine.  I am so thankful to have such great women in my life.  Over the years my girlfriends have helped me:
  • Go after my goals
  • Gain courage and confidence 
  • Not take myself or life too seriously
Not all of "the girls" were able to make it to FLA; those missing were there in spirit (in all the funny memories and old stories we shared)!  We met 20+ years ago and even though we don't see each other very often we remain close.  I know these are the women I can call if my life falls apart or if something fantastic happens. 

Tomorrow as I give thanks for all the wonderful people and things in my life, my friends will top the list! 

Here is a challenge for all of us - make sure dearest family & friends know how much we appreciate them this holiday season.