About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

She's got Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes

After 3 weeks of training I noticed some new aches & pains in my feet.  I realized I had trained & run two 1/2 marathons in my current shoes.  It was time to retire them & treat my feet to some sweet new kicks!  So I headed to my favorite shoe store -- Second Sole in Rocky River (http://www.2ndsole.com/). 

   

 
Check out that YELLOW! 

The Mizuno Wave Inspire is Mizuno’s best selling stability shoe and it has an impressive legacy to live up to.  It has a wave plate designed to curb overpronation. Overpronation occurs when a runner’s foot rolls too far to the inside and places excessive force on the inner foot and arch.

Tomorrow I start breaking them in.  I will give you my review soon.