About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Challenge - Turn 41!



My 40th year officially ended and so too must this blog. My goal was to find new challenges, recruit my family & friends to complete them with me & then blog about the journey. As I reflect on the past 14 months I am mostly proud of what I was able to accomplish, but there are a few challenges I really wish I could have found a way to complete.

What I learned & appreciated from this process was:
  1. Having many goals throughout the year gave me a purpose
  2. Completing these goals gave me reason to celebrate!
  3. It became very easy for me (& maybe you) to identify my strengths and weaknesses
  4. Putting myself out there & hearing feedback from people 
Thank you to those who followed along provided challenges & gave me encouragement.  

Next up the Marine Corps Marathon October 2012.