About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You Will Be Smiling Within 3 Minutes!

Rick, Tim & Andrew, three ordinary guys, decided to take a trip of a lifetime: 11 countries in 44 days. 18 flights and 38,000 miles later they have three 1-minute videos showing what life is like around the world.

They broke down their trip into three parts: Move, which shows them walking around, Eat, which shows the delectable food they ate, and Learn, which shows all the amazing things they did.

I've watched them about 5x to try and spot all the places I have been or where I want to go next.  These 3 minutes will inspire you to do something great this year.  (I love creative and adventurous people!)

Click each link below:

Move Video

Eat Video

Learn Video