About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dont Worry Be Happy

I hope that during my 40th year I can set and achieve small goals in my everyday life, in addition to the bigger more challenging targets.  One of the little goals is to read more. 

I was talking to the Dalai Lama recently and Dalai said that the purpose of your 40th year should be to seek happiness. So I decided to follow his advice and read some of the many popular books on Happiness.
 
Bossypants by Tina Fey



Reading this made me happy! It is laugh out loud funny.  Can I add to my list of challenges "Be best friends with Tina Fey"? Read this book soon.

What Happy Women Know by Dan Baker and Cathy Greenberg


Dr. Greenberg is leading a book group at the YWCA of Greater Cleveland to review this book and 2 others regarding Happiness. So far so good! We meet with Dr. Greenberg again this week. 

So I really was not talking to the Dalai Lama - but he did say "The Purpose of our Lives is to be HAPPY"