About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Love These Days!

WOW! Parties, Parades, Great Dinners, Concerts, Spa Treatments and Time to run...If I had known turning 40 was this much fun, I would have done it years ago!  I want to thank John and my awesome family and friends for celebrating with me. 
 

Update on the challenges:
  • Half Marathon:  despite all the partying I've still been able to keep up with the miles.  Today's long run was 8 miles. 
  • Give BackFound a charity I am very interested in- Girls with Sole.  More to follow on this soon.
  • Paint or Draw a Picture & Enter it in a Show:  I found a few shows in the late summer.  Keep your fingers crossed!
  • Work the RED Carpet: no luck on this one yet.  Luckily I have 360 some days left!
Thank you to everyone for your support and best wishes!