- Blogging is more difficult than I thought!
- Tough experiences are often the most rewarding
- People can be very supportive, if you let them
- Goals keep me focused and feeling satisfied
- To be the best person I can be, I need to challenge myself emotionally, intellectually, socially - not just physically
- I am not the same person that I was in my 20's (pictures from college will prove that I am in much better shape today!)
- Changes in my language changed my attitude and outlook. Rather than saying I have to run for 10 miles I say I get to run for 10 miles. I get about 2 hours to be alone & be outside.
- Baby steps are better than no steps
- We should celebrate ourselves more than just 1 time per year
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I am taking advantage of this quiet post Halloween night to write about what I have learned during my first 8 months of being 40: