In an attempt to be a better mother, wife and be happy I challenged myself to throw a Christmas party for my kids and 10 of their friends this weekend. Here are the details-
Theme: "Crazy Sweaters & Good Cheer"
Forget your pretty sparkly dress
Break out your wacky holiday sweaters, antlers & Santa hats for our Christmas party
We hope you can join us for dinner, caroling, crafts & cheer!
Please bring a $15 gift card wrapped for a Secret Santa Gift Exchange
- Guests make their own mini pizzas with tree shaped slices of cheese
- Play games (gift wrap relay race, human tree and Christmas karaoke)
- Make a jingle bell penguin necklace craft
- Christmas caroling in the neighborhood
- Crazy holiday outfit voting & prizes
- Secret Santa gift exchange
|Bought this for karaoke and caroling!|