About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Running on Empty!

If I am going to be honest, "Forty" seems to winning the battle this month. We were lucky enough to take two amazing vacations and they have taken a toll on me! I feel sluggish, chubby & tired!

Can anyone relate to this? Once you hit "40" it is not as easy as it once was to bounce back & recover from all the vacation fun.

I am searching for motivation. I am praying that my long run tomorrow is going to be enjoyable. I am hoping that I can get over the fact that I will never look like Princess Kate!

I am on the search for mantras to keep me moving. Here are a few:

With each step I am (When the left foot hits) "faster" (When the right foot hits) "stronger"

Girls who run are better than girls who don't (from my friend Gina)

Get comfortable With being Uncomfortable

Do you have any inspiration?

Please bottle it & send it to the CLE!