About Meghan

My photo
I am a mother of 2, wife, daughter and big sister celebrating her 40th year.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Challenge Complete - Write a Love Letter

This seemed like a natural challenge for the month of February.  It was more difficult than I imagined, but now I have a few pieces of advice to share with you:

1.  Open with a memory, one that brings about positive feelings and maybe even a laugh or two for you both
2.  Transition to how you feel about him or her today
3.  List three of his / her greatest qualities
4.  Share your hopes for the future

Given how busy my schedule is I thought this challenge was going to be very hard to "fit in".  I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed slowing down, reflecting and articulating how I felt on paper.  The 30 quiet minutes it took me to write this letter were some of the best all year!

This challenge was a highlight!